With a ‘reading and writing’ career predominantly in academic research Jennifer is now exploring historical non-fiction.
Areas of past research projects:
- Health: public; rural
- Agriculture: grazing; farming; cotton
- Welfare: child protection; disability; aged health; grief; employment
- Mining: social responsibility; impacts
- Justice: child protection; domestic violence
- Sustainable development; workforce development
The work was undertaken in university research centres, as a consultant, in research and evaluation in the State public service, and in the not for profit sector.
- PhD (Social science) (University of Queensland)
- Master of Social Science (Applied in Anthropology and Sociology) (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Social Work (Hons) (James Cook University of North Queensland)